RSS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Allods

Last night I downloaded Allods by gPatato. My first impressions of it with the character creation and the tutorial were great. I really liked the graphical style, the race-class combination and the streamlined quest system. After the tutorial you are brought back into the average mmorpg. Well, the game play and quests are above average with most free to play games and close to some pay to play ones but I found myself looking for away to hide my chat log within minutes of playing. Everyone uses the zone chat to complain about how the game is like wow. Its an mmorpg people, they are not that different. Sure its has better graphics, different interface and other changes but there is no way they could have made it with no similarities. People cant just enjoy a game for what it is anymore. Instead of logging off and playing wow or whatever it is that makes them happy, they stay logged in to QQ so much is makes the game unbearable. Just when I thought I was going to blow my head off, I found that I can minimize my chat log!!! I will have some videos of it soon. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment